Selecting a day camp can be challenging, what will your child do all day? Will they have fun and stay entertained? Will they learn anything? Who will be supervising them?
At Kidding Around Indoor Playground & Parties our camps have been designed by a mom who will ensure answers to all those questions and any others exceeds your expectations. We believe children learn best by exploring, being creative, engaging in physical activity while having fun!
Book March Break (Daily)
Book P.A. Days
1. The child attending camp must be at least 5 (or turning 5 by December 31st) years old.
2. The child attending camp must be potty trained.
3. Because we are NOT an accredited child care facility, legally we are unable to assist a child who has had a bathroom related accident.
4. Payment in full MUST be received at the time of registration in order to secure their space in the chosen camp.
5. Please DO NOT send your child with money, electronics, or valuables. We are not responsible for any items of value that may become lost or stolen.
6. Each child must have an up to date registration form (from the current year) on file.
7. Each child must have a photo release completed (either allowing or denying) and signed for the current calendar year.
8. Each child must bring with them a full change of clothes and at least 2 pairs of socks. (1 to wear and 1 extra.)
DAY CAMP POLICIES